Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Four Cheese Stuffed-Silly Mushrooms

Another new recipe tonight. The recipe I used was in the Hungry Girl 200 Under 200 cookbook, but another version of the recipe can be found here.

I love stuffed mushrooms but, since the recipe we used was basically breadcrumbs and butter, I thought I wouldn't be able to have them anymore. Needless to say, I was excited when I found this recipe. I ended up doubling the recipe to make 12 mushrooms for my mom and I.

I really like this recipe. I felt that it could have used a bit more garlic, but other than that it was very tasty. I did end up with a ton of extra filling, almost a couple cups worth. I ended up just forming loose balls with it, and putting them on the baking sheet as well. They turned out just fine, although most of them fell apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment