Friday, March 4, 2011

Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal

I've been on an oatmeal kick lately, I just can't get enough! I was getting tired of the maple brown sugar oatmeal, so I created my own apple cinnamon oatmeal this morning. It makes a huge bowl of oatmeal, which is 5 points, and completely filling.


Again, why does oatmeal have to be so ugly and unphotogenic? Anyway, here's the recipe



  • 1/2 cup oats

  • 1 cup water

  • dash salt

  • 1/2 tsp cinnamon

  • 1 small apple, cut into bite-sized chunks

  • 2 tsp splenda brown sugar

  • Optional: additional equal packets

Mix together oats, salt, cinnamon, and water in a medium bowl. Microwave for 1 1/2 minutes. Mix. Return to the microwave for 1 minute. Stir in brown sugar and apples. Add additional equal if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment